How We Work
The project materializes in six steps:
- Mapping of strategies in order to select the final intervention areas;
- Triple-helix gap analysis with the purpose of finding deficiencies and also good cases of innovation network functioning;
- Matching partners in transfer network based on the “good” and “bad” practices;
- Learning on the transfers, essentially an innovation context analysis;
- Piloting new activities in the regions with the purpose of improving the innovation networks;
- Communicating the findings with a view on the wider implications of the project.
At the heart of the project is the entrepreneurial discovery process.
Read more about the Work Packages!